ABOUT2018-09-17T13:02:26+00:00

About The Farmhouse at People’s Light

People’s Light makes its home on a seven-acre piece of land with an impressive pedigree that stretches back hundreds of years. Native Americans called the property and the surrounding acreage the “The Dark Valley” due to the trees and undergrowth that once blanketed the land. In 1621, Welsh immigrants settled in the area, and in 1704, named it Whiteland Township after Whiteland Gardens in Flintshire, Wales.

HISTORY
THE AREA
JOB OPPORTUNITIES
PEOPLE’s LIGHT

Have questions?

Contact us for more information at 610.647.1900 x156.